Need help choosing my Subs!

mxer69
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
DC
Alright so right now I have a 09' Memphis Mojo 15" subwoofer in a 3.8 cubic feet ported box and I just picked up a 1000 watt memphis amp (not nearly enough power). I'm not stuck to the amp at all and am getting rid of the sub because of the size for my trunk.

for about the same amount of $ I'll get for my sub and/or amp, what do you think is the best set up for me? I prefer pairs unless its a 13" or 13.5" and I do not want 8's (too small for my taste) nor 15's (or I'd keep mine). I'm 100% fine with used as long as they look and work good

Please fill me in on your knowledge. The guys at the car audio shop swear that JL w7 is the best sub you can possibly get. Please prove them wrong

oh and an additional note, needs to be able to take daily RMS because I always listen to my music loud. I will probably upgrade amps but do not want to overpower my little cube's alternator lol

I've great things about dc subs can they take 1k daily?

lol alright so most of these are in good price ranges new. Anything used I should keep my eye out for?

and thank you for all the help a lot. I love the DC level 4 XL

I have 4 sundown SD-1s sitting in an empty room but don't really like the look of them lol. They are plain black

lol any dual setup I should look for? Also I'm assuming most of these will still sound good ported, am I correct?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.