need help asap everything has power no sub signal

Participant count
  • Participant list

sammckinney93-23r8u

CarAudio.com Newbie
I recently bought the lc2i and use it for my radio and my rcas. lc2i has power amp has power everything looks to be working. sub will not play ive adjusted amp settings everything. the wires that go to the sub when touched together didnt spark which yes i know your not supposed to do but everything is one and subs not playing can yall give me a list of things to run through and check im so lost.

give me a list of things to run through
Connect an 3.5mm to RCA wire from your phone to the amp. Turn down gain/sensitivity to 2v. Play phone on half volume. Turn on amp . Turn up gain/sens. If it does not play, amp or subs are the issue. We'll pick it up from here after your testing. Good luck.
Screenshot_20210427-103026.png

Should be available at Autozone, Walmart, Bestbuy.....

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.