NEED HELP! 2 12 inch Kicker comp + sony xplod amp

UPDATE: Okay so.. i got the speakers out of the box, im going to my local audi store today and get a new box what should I get? i have a 99 mustang so i was thinking about getting 2 boxes, one for each speaker. since my trunk aint that big. any suggestions? I also got an Jesen 420w amp, they hit pretty **** good.

Well right now I have a single 8 inch dd sub... They guy sells 2 12 inch subs and an amp idk the name of the amp but both for 120
That sounds like a decent price. No matter how much people rank on Kicker all of us had a set of Comps and thought they were the shit so stop hatin'.

OP Kicker Comps like ported and pretty roomy. I'd say give them around 2 cubes a piece and port them around 32-36 and you'll be happy.

Still better than my early systems. My system was so bad I actually UPGRADED to a sony xplod amp. Believe it or not it sounded much better than the Dual amp I had prior, but hey, for the money I had into it, it wasn't half bad...oh the days when I had a system AND money.

UPDATE: Okay so.. i got the speakers out of the box, im going to my local audi store today and get a new box what should I get? i have a 99 mustang so i was thinking about getting 2 boxes, one for each speaker. since my trunk aint that big. any suggestions? I also got an Jesen 420w amp, they hit pretty **** good.
If you are going to Buy a prefab box/boxes,and on the spot, id look into a ProBox,at min of 1.4,up to 1.8 ported ea, to get them in that trunk,may have to go through back seat to get them in there..Super bass probox if they have them,only box id buy on the spot,and look into a better made used amp/old school even,to save some money, and get some real juice

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.