Need amp advice

Participant count
  • Participants list

Mdj54life

CarAudio.com Newbie
I have (2) 12In pioneer ts-w3004SPL. Rated for 1000w rms each, I already have one installed but it is extremely underpowered by a 800w peak amp. I am looking into installing both 12�s in my car but I am having trouble finding a good amp that will power both of them trouble free. Not looking to spend a ton on the amp but will spend what is necessary

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Thank you for your reply. What if I wire in series for 8 ohm load ? Sorry for my newbie questions, but wouldn't it have better sound quality...
OK well I thought the same after watching the Audiofrog video of Andy explaining damping factor. I have to agree with you as well on the D class...
While we're speculating, why not bump up your volume gain (no pun intended) for just a few dollars more (literally) and go with the 8" versions of...
* The fuse at the start of the cable needs to be equal to or greater than the fuse/load at the end of the run. * The cable needs to be capable of...

About this thread

Mdj54life

CarAudio.com Newbie
Mdj54life
Virginia
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from