need a free design please

Participant count
  • Participant list

blackga
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
sorry i have no money but i do need to build a enclosure. i want to run 2 treo ssi 15's. i would like the box tuned to 34 hertz and 5.25 cubes. the max space i have in my trunk is 37 w, 28 l, and 16 h. i really need a free design if anyone would do it for me. thanks and happy holidays.

that helps alot thanks, keep me informed how your build is going cause im taking a shot at my first box since i have time and unlimited mdf,lol

Yw, I should do ok since I'm a carpenter as far as the box itself goes. It's those small/thiele parameters that I have to study up on to get the design right.

yea im somewhat of an carpenter too, i just need to get the design down, cuz i dont want them expensive subs to juss go to waste cause of my designing flaws

i have time and unlimited mdf,lol
Since you have so much time why don't you earn some money and pay someone for the time and effort it takes to design a custom enclosure?

Otherwise you're stuck with preexisting plans or those box calculators.

well i spent alot of money this christmas and dont get paid to the second and i would like to start building as soon as i get to work. because all my tools and mdf is at work. so i would buy 1 i just cant right now, so can u blame me for trying to get something started now?

well how much will someone charge me for an design?????? i dont get to man responses for free, not alone anything that will fit my little grand am trunk. lol. so if you design boxes really well i would like to hear from u, pm me and i can probly get you money by the end of today

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.