SOLD !!!!!Near Mint!!!!!Memphis 4KW For Sale!!!!!

Th3pWn3r
10+ year member

Post Number: 99,999
SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi guys,I'm looking to sell my Memphis 4KW that I've been using for about a month.It's a beauty and let me tell you,does put out some serious power.This amp is 100 percent functional and looks great while performing.This amp has not been abused at all,was well taken care of and I give it a 9.2 out of 10 cosmetically.There are some very small blemishes but are barely noticeable unless you already know they're there pretty much.Still pretty much show worthy IMO.I'm asking 700 Shipped anywhere in the US(Exceptions Hawaii or Alaska?),if out of country PM me(Canadian members or something) and I'll get you a quote.Trades for a higher end amp are welcome but that's about all I'm looking for besides cash.Thanks for looking guys and don't miss out on a great amp.

Here is my putfile link to the amp with a lot of pictures along with some of my other gear sitting around but not installed.Other things in the pics are not for sale.

http://www.putfile.com/th3pwn3r/images/125734

I would have uploaded these to the site but I'm a semi-noob at that sort of stuff and I'd do it with PS(Try to do it...) but I don't have Photoshop at the moment so sorry guys and thanks for looking once again.

hey let me know i need another one of these i got 2 15" treo engineering bad boys with fresh recones on the side dual 2s and a ma hk4000d that need outputs fixed cheap fix let me know if u can work anything out

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.