SOLD FS: Almost brand new Polk SR series 12" woofer and JBL BP1200.1 amp *PICS*

probmxstyle
10+ year member

The Well Dressed OG
MD
Ok so up for sale is my almost brand new Polk SR series 12" Dual 4 ohm sub. Looks and plays brand new, only have had it for about a month and its perfect. I still have the owners manual for it also. The sub plays beautifully and has awesome SQ. Polk put alot of R&D into this sub. Here are the specs:

Size 12 -inch

Impedance 4 ohms

Cone Material ABS plastic

Surround Material Butyl rubber

Sealed Box Volume (cubic feet) 0.88

Ported Box Volume (cubic feet) N/A

Port diameter (inches) N/A

Port length (inches) N/A

Free-Air No

Dual Voice Coil Yes

Sensitivity 85dB

Frequency Response 20 - 0.2k Hz

RMS Power Range (Watts) 100-700

Peak Power Handling (Watts) 1400

Top Mount Depth (inches) 7 13/16

Bottom Mount Depth (inches) 8 3/16

Cutout Diameter or Length (inches) 10 15/16

Vas (liters) 53

Fs (Hz) 30

Qts 0.55

Xmax (millimeters) 16.25

Parts Warranty 3 Years

Labor Warranty 3 Years

I am looking to get 300 shipped for it, which is a steal.

1000719zu5.jpg

1000704xn1.jpg

1000705px1.jpg

Now for the amp, its a JBL BP1200.1. These amps are under rated and have been benched to put out 1300-1400 watts. The amp has never been blown or repaired and I am the original owner. No issuses at all with it. The only scratches on it are around the screw holes where I had it screwed down and a small rub mark on the top of it which is about 3mm in size. Could be touched up with a marker if you could even notice it. I am looking for 250 shipped for this item. If your looking for the pair I can probably work a deal. If you want pics of the amp let me know.

I'd like to see some pictures of the amp but I may be very interested in making an offer for it.

*Edit*

I have recently bought two items from members of another forum. So if you'd like I will gladly PM you the threads I bought items from as references.

I'd like to see some pictures of the amp but I may be very interested in making an offer for it.*Edit*

I have recently bought two items from members of another forum. So if you'd like I will gladly PM you the threads I bought items from as references.
I can get you pics tonight, PM me your email addy.

I can do $230 shipped for the amp. If thats acceptable I can send the money via paypal tonight. I will be back online in around 90 mins - 2 hours if you decide one way or another.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.