NB terminals battery bank?

Participant count
  • Participant list

sharkman

poor bass head
Ok so I'm looking to find the best deal for a battery bank for my planned system. I hope to run a dd m3 and ppi 900.4. So in found some cheap batts but they are have nb terminals. I never seen anyone used these before in car audio. Would they work or would it cause issues for me. And could someone link a few picks for me thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh gawd I can't afford that. I dont think.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/blush.gif.99bc659ee2012b7d826165e26fb5eebe.gif
$120 each they are in my truck. But I'll load test them in front of you they are the pc 2150 s batteries

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

I like the way these look. But whatever I do it has to be top post. My battery is on the driver side and right beside the air filter housing. So...
The way it is sitting doesn't seem unsound, just not neat and factory looking. You might be able to come 90 degrees out the side cut away some...
A quick Google search, and I found this option. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B004QCBM28/?tag=caraudiocom-20
Nobody is bashing anything. Just because I can use stainless, doesn't I should. The bananas I use are 4mm BFA style gold plated copper, pretty...
Im really glad I found this site, you've all taken time to help me out, much appreciated!!! I got a ported kicker brand box and 2 of those 12 sub...

About this thread

sharkman

poor bass head
sharkman
oakland ca
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from