mystery woofer 3" coil

Soundsplinter.
Yup
soundsplinter-stickersmall.gif

what would cause the bolts to break, i got it locally like that. I assume that theres no way of reattaching the motor with a recone?
Damn I didn't even notice that, maybe grind them down and drill new holes??

Damn I didn't even notice that, maybe grind them down and drill new holes??

Right but to put new bolts in it looks like I need to get under the suspension. And I doubt i can salvage it. Maybe though. What do you think is a good price for that motor?

if that is ur sub in the pix the top plate needs to be glued and realigned before it can be reconed. i can do it all just pm me //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

spl makes a sick recone for the tc9 sub. i loved mine //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif had an orion hcca tc9 dont by him into a 15 and it was amazing

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.