my zcon

is there anything i could go buy around here thats like it, like not made for car audio
There is..... but it's been proven time and time again to work terribly, and have poor effects, and much more if it is needed to achieve similar results... so much so, that it typically costs more expensive than the right stuff in the first place. You can get a roll of AudioTechnix B-stock for like $60 shipped and it will be more than enough for what you need.

There is..... but it's been proven time and time again to work terribly, and have poor effects, and much more if it is needed to achieve similar results... so much so, that it typically costs more expensive than the right stuff in the first place. You can get a roll of AudioTechnix B-stock for like $60 shipped and it will be more than enough for what you need.
^This 'roux has B-Stock AudioTechnix in his and hes pleased with it.

Deadener will certainly help that flex and the rattles I am sure you're having. And it's almost always a gain when metering sealed. You'd be surprised how much good one roll of 60mil will do in your trunk.

Also, as far you losing when your buddy was holding down on the trunk; that is almost a sure sign that your pressure is getting trapped back there. With your port back and that box being so big, the pressure is bouncing around in the trunk and not getting into the cabin. When the trunk flexes, it lets a little of the pressure out, and therefore some of the cancellation. If you are so inclined, I would rebuild and try to make the box a little shorter (if you have the room) and do port to the side.

If you want to chase numbers, get that sub and port forward and utilize having seats that fold down.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.