my zcon

Not bad..Where did you get the laptop DB down load???Ive been wanting to get one.Id put some kind of Deadner in the truck to keep it from moving so much, and you should always cover your lisc,plate for safety measures(attemptive Thieves) But pretty cool.I like it,,Nicely done, and the art work on the box is Deff.Original:santa:

im pretty happy with the lows, would like to get higher numbers though, ill probley get my next box when i get 2 15s //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif tuned a little higher, maybe mid 30s or something

---------- Post added at 08:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:19 PM ----------

Nice, but I thought you'd be higher score wise with all tht power and electrical. What frequency? If in the lower 30s that'd make sense then
its tuned to about 28 or 29

im pretty happy with the lows, would like to get higher numbers though, ill probley get my next box when i get 2 15s //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif tuned a little higher, maybe mid 30s or something 

---------- Post added at 08:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:19 PM ----------

its tuned to about 28 or 29
I'm kind of the same, I just finished my VVX15 box which is almost 9.8cft and it does awesome on the lows but if I were to meter it I'm not sure what I'd score.

Not bad..Where did you get the laptop DB down load???Ive been wanting to get one.Id put some kind of Deadner in the truck to keep it from moving so much, and you should always cover your lisc,plate for safety measures(attemptive Thieves) But pretty cool.I like it,,Nicely done, and the art work on the box is Deff.Original:santa:
its not my spl thing, ill try to find out

I think he meant what Frequency did you burp at?

And I'd suggest tuning a little higher like... 31 or 32, you'll still be able to hit the lows just fine.

And I think you'll see a definite improvement with a better amp, something more efficient at making power, even though you've got solid electrical. And some deadener always helps, it's one of the best investments you can make.

I think he meant what Frequency did you burp at? And I'd suggest tuning a little higher like... 31 or 32, you'll still be able to hit the lows just fine.

And I think you'll see a definite improvement with a better amp, something more efficient at making power, even though you've got solid electrical. And some deadener always helps, it's one of the best investments you can make.
yea i was thinkin between 30 and 35 for my next box,,, i know i know about the amp lol, just hard to pass up when you get a good deal

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.