My test: Taramps HD3000

I'm not a "dealer" for Taramps but I have been getting e-mails from someone at their company. Joao Wurth. Obviously not spelled correctly but I don't care to bust out character map to get the foreign letters. They obviously want these sold in the US.
If you do decide to, I'd be interested in running one of these.

What the hell, I sent a reply e-mail to see what comes back.
If you decide to sell them Trumpet let me know. I e-mailed taylorfades contact and have not received a response yet. Really thinking about an hd 3000 or larger

True but they cost way more than what taylorfades contact can get you one for.
They may have to advertise certain prices in order to be an authorized dealer, if in fact they are an authorized dealer. I hope to get that kind of question answered soon.

They may have to advertise certain prices in order to be an authorized dealer, if in fact they are an authorized dealer. I hope to get that kind of question answered soon.
Keep us posted. I'll be interested in the HD5000

$900 for the 8000. If they cost any less I would begin to question thier quality.
Cheaping out on the heatsink and adding a little fan reduces the build cost by a lot..

I have a feeling this will be the next forum boner

Cheaping out on the heatsink and adding a little fan reduces the build cost by a lot..
I have a feeling this will be the next forum boner
sure wouldnt doubt that ha

I got a price sheet, but that's all. I don't see this as something I should pursue unless they really make it easy to buy very small orders. This is a total dead end with my local customers, so it would be entirely online sales to make it happen. My feeling is if I had 20 people tell me they want at least 1 amp then only 1 or 2 would follow through and pay.

I talked to a Taramps rep this morning. Since I can order whatever quantity I want this seems to be a "go". I have all of their products available to order.

I talked to a Taramps rep this morning. Since I can order whatever quantity I want this seems to be a "go". I have all of their products available to order.
Is your price sheet something you can share or private? I know you have to make a profit.. so pm price on the 5k?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

TaylorFade

10+ year member
I fail.
TaylorFade
Baton Rouge, La.
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies