My new audio setup from Unexpected Creations!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude... what are you talking about? Hollly crap! I just wanted to let people know on AN AUDIO FORUM that i'm getting some sweet audio! What the hell is the big deal?
Because this forum has seen many times where people post their wish list like they are getting installed tomorrow. 2 years go by and that broke bish is still rocking 6x9 triaxials and a realistic sub.
People are gonna doubt that **** until you put up. Simple as that.

Your story was shitty anyway and we don't give a **** who Don is.

Sounds like a nifty setup, however, to be perfectly honest it sounds like you are bragging. Most of us here do not have the ability to front such a high dollar system and those that do still like to try and do it themselves, as opposed to writing out a blank check to someone else. All that said, I would love to see some pics of the setup when complete, you are using some really nice gear there!

P.S Who is Don anyways? I'm not familiar with the big-name installers. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif

Dude... what are you talking about? Hollly crap! I just wanted to let people know on AN AUDIO FORUM that i'm getting some sweet audio! What the hell is the big deal?
A few posts up you said it sounded like i thought you were lying. Then I said what I said.

I'm happy for you man. If your setup gets you the sound and feel you desire when you start your car up, I am glad to hear it. If you took offense or the tone of my typing was not to your liking, I apologize. I'm not trying to break your balls.

Call it a misunderstanding.

For real dude... actually I thought stereos like this were quite common. I thought I was subpar compared to most. I thought this was like a racing website type deal where crazy 8 second street cars roam around but for stereos. My bad yoo... god ****.

And for the record, all this crap was already purchased but the Dynaudio speakers. Pictures will be posted once they're ready to go in. Which is when I get the Dynaudio. I didn't realize it was such a big issue here to share a purchase when their about it. God ****

Why didnt you get a new car?
15k for a car with 10.6k miles on it. Had a decent amount of stuff done to car already. Plus, I like the car and now they're all used since they're not in production anymore //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eek.gif.771b7a90cf45cabdc554ff1121c21c4a.gif

For real dude... actually I thought stereos like this were quite common. I thought I was subpar compared to most. I thought this was like a racing website type deal where crazy 8 second street cars roam around but for stereos. My bad yoo... god ****.
And for the record, all this crap was already purchased but the Dynaudio speakers. Pictures will be posted once they're ready to go in. Which is when I get the Dynaudio. I didn't realize it was such a big issue here to share a purchase when their about it. God ****
dont mind him hes a real fat ass fegg who hasent got any dick ,

15k for a car with 10.6k miles on it. Had a decent amount of stuff done to car already. Plus, I like the car and now they're all used since they're not in production anymore //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eek.gif.771b7a90cf45cabdc554ff1121c21c4a.gif
Sorry Im not into unreliable American Cars.

Dude you made it that way getting defensive. People here love pix. Anybody can go ebay the highest tweets and **** and say they got them. I like the do it yourselfers on here. They come up with some crazy ideas. To come on here and to some just make a thread about what you got and who's installing it doesn't really mean a lot. I'm sure others feel the same. But it is not about us dude, it's about you. When this Don finishes your deal, like I said I hope it's all that. But when you make a thread (without pix) you have to roll with the punches.

Without pics, it's not worth making a thread. Seriously. Sorry you got offended.

gallery_437_52_21571.jpg

Dude you made it that way getting defensive. People here love pix. Anybody can go ebay the highest tweets and **** and say they got them. I like the do it yourselfers on here. They come up with some crazy ideas. To come on here and to some just make a thread about what you got and who's installing it doesn't really mean a lot. I'm sure others feel the same. But it is not about us dude, it's about you. When this Don finishes your deal, like I said I hope it's all that. But when you make a thread (without pix) you have to roll with the punches. Without pics, it's not worth making a thread. Seriously. Sorry you got offended.

There will be pictures... although it's gonna be a stock looking setup other then the 2 extra speakers. Well yea, I guess it would be cool to see that then. haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...