My Nephews 94 Civic Hatch

I'm not believing a word that ths cj character is saying.

dont worry bout where i get my supplies..just know that when i'm at shows and you see my car attracting alot of attention cuz of the detail that was put into it....just know everything was done by myself....for alot less than alot of others..

What part of AL you from? I wouldnt mind seeing the final product once its done if your close.
I'm in Russellville, I have some friends in Montgomery though.

Dave Montgomery, sells some IA down there. And Willy Collier, works at Jimmys...has been there for a long time.

I'm gonna start coming to the local shows you guys have down that way and I'll bring the civic one night //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

nope not painting vehicles for 300....painting MY vehicle for under 300... and to anyone who wants a top notch paint job...you have to pay top notch money...by the time we get done its gonna be like the color was already there(if you pay the money). but if you wanna lowball and be cheap we do cheap work(leave door jams, seals, engine bay, under the hood original color and no wet sand and buff before its delivered or picked up by u)
basically you just told me you have no clue what the hell you are doing...

leaving the door jams and everything non painted is a bad rep for you, and im the friend that told justin that your stuff is ****, and dupont cant hold a candle to hok anyday anytime trust me... i do alot of painting

basically you just told me you have no clue what the hell you are doing...leaving the door jams and everything non painted is a bad rep for you, and im the friend that told justin that your stuff is ****, and dupont cant hold a candle to hok anyday anytime trust me... i do alot of painting
id have to agree. dupont isnt terrible but thats like saying that a kia and bmw are the same just you pay for the name. Its not the same nor are the paints.

to that cj kid...

you take donations to slow down songs?? lmao slowing down songs is like the EASIEST thing to do in an audio program besides opening the program...i could prob relearn how to do it in audition and i havent even looked at it in over 4 years

just wanted to bring down your self esteem and tell you to gtfo of this thread //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

I'm in Russellville, I have some friends in Montgomery though.
Dave Montgomery, sells some IA down there. And Willy Collier, works at Jimmys...has been there for a long time.

I'm gonna start coming to the local shows you guys have down that way and I'll bring the civic one night //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
Willie is the one who just built me a custom box to fit a JL 12w6 into my small truck...

Pics can be seen here.... http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=337533

i'm sure you have a finishmaster in alabama....if not i feel sorry for you guys....i know my prices down here are good thats why i was saying 1200 for paint, mirrors and windshield was expensive..and the guy who's materials to paint his truck cost more than 1200 what were you painting your car in bj cream? cuz that 1200 for materials would make someone go to econo for 300 and get a paintjob.
It was sikens. Theres more then just paint. Theres hardeners, reducers, primers, scuff pads, sand paper, etc. Also did you think about what it cost to run a paint booth for the hour you spend spraying everything? what about the 45 minute bake cycle? and the time you run the compressor. Sure I could have gone to some cheap store and bought cheap paint but if you ever looked at cheap paint next to nice stuff you can tell the differance. Paint will lay different for different qualities. My truck has many layers of paint on it so of course your goning to use more paint.

I guess that dosent matter when you just scuff real quick and spray it in your garage or something.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.