My Memphis Car Audio R/T Dakota Build

Here are the amps air brushed- we changed the design to the larger skulls to get more detail and make them easier to see when looking into the bed. Still need to be clear coated but I'm sure you get the idea.

IMG00061.jpg

IMG00062.jpg

IMG00060.jpg

IMG00058.jpg

IMG00059.jpg

Here are a couple pic of the box inside for the truck for a fit test. I'm happy with the results- Also pics of the Amps clear coated and I had to do some cutting on the dash support today to make room for the 10" screen, The 4" mids up top and the Car Pc which will go where the Passenger Air Bag used to be.

P6230180.jpg

P6230177.jpg

P6230178.jpg

P6230179.jpg

This build is still under way and should be completed within the next two weeks- I'll keep udating this thread with pics as I progress along!!!!

Wow! That looks tight! Did you brush that yourself?
Wish I could say I did but a friend did those for me. I can base coat/ clear coat but me with an airbrush looks just as bad as a 3 yr old's attempt at a coloring book. Figured I'd let the pro handle them. His name is Nathan Curry and he is located in Nixa MO, Business name is High Octane Designs- He is also the one who painted the graphics on the truck.

Wish I could say I did but a friend did those for me. I can base coat/ clear coat but me with an airbrush looks just as bad as a 3 yr old's attempt at a coloring book. Figured I'd let the pro handle them. His name is Nathan Curry and he is located in Nixa MO, Business name is High Octane Designs- He is also the one who painted the graphics on the truck.
Haha. Well he is damn good!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.