**** my life..............!!!!!!!!!

not the 18s lol... im keeping my amp, my HU, runs of power wire, and my agms. also I guess im going to sell my DC power 220a alt & the 2 18s til i figure out a new plan. 

---------- Post added at 05:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:26 PM ----------

this... i wish it was the radiator
Hey I need the alt. too bad you don't live closer. I have a couple 4.3 vehicles and don't mind rebuilding them

Hey I need the alt. too bad you don't live closer. I have a couple 4.3 vehicles and don't mind rebuilding them
i still have to pull it off of course first. but ill let you know when i have it up for sale.

If you can get to the crack and debut it and clean it.... why not try patching it? I've done it to mudders and you'd be surprised how well it holds. I used fiberglass tape and jb weld.

Get a new motor bro. They are not that expensive
well to be technical i dont really have time to wait to find one around here is the thing. were me and my wife both require vehicles and when we go to work and through day do to shifts and getting our little girl back and forth to the baby sitter. So waiting is really not an option.

If you have all that money invested why not replace the block? You have one of the easiest vehicles to work on. I can't throw a stone without hitting one at one of my local junk yards. Between blazers Jimmys S10s Sonoma silverado sierras or Astros I find hard to believe you can't source an engine locally. Best of luck man with whatever you decide but I would look over every option before considering it a lost cause.

If you can get to the crack and debut it and clean it.... why not try patching it? I've done it to mudders and you'd be surprised how well it holds. I used fiberglass tape and jb weld.
buy the time i pay for this stuff to be done and put back together i could have probly found a cheap dependable car. i already have one im looking at that someone found for $300, needs something minor fixed on it, i know the people that had it and it was taken care of. it has a small leak but i can get this fixed cheap and doesnt require the engine or anything to be pulled.

If you have all that money invested why not replace the block? You have one of the easiest vehicles to work on. I can't throw a stone without hitting one at one of my local junk yards. Between blazers Jimmys S10s Sonoma silverado sierras or Astros I find hard to believe you can't source an engine locally. Best of luck man with whatever you decide but I would look over every option before considering it a lost cause.
i had have 800 invested in the vehicle itself, i bought it 2 and 1/2 years ago. i have less in my system total then 800 right now as well(i find deals lol)

---------- Post added at 09:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:29 PM ----------

and if your dead set on new ride, whats your budget lets us find you your next daily slammer lol
i would really like a a diff vehicle honestly lol.. i miss having good gas milage lol

ive have been checking locally and no one has a engine. the closest one i found was in indiana on another blazer and he wanted like 900 for it. i can easliy find another decent vehicle for less around here thats in running condition. my friend found a Expo for a 1000 earlier, nothing wrong with it just owned by a elderly person who doesnt need it

ive have been checking locally and no one has a engine. the closest one i found was in indiana on another blazer and he wanted like 900 for it. i can easliy find another decent vehicle for less around here thats in running condition. my friend found a Expo for a 1000 earlier, nothing wrong with it just owned by a elderly person who doesnt need it
You don't have any yards that you can pull the engine yourself. I can usually get one between 150 to 300 depending on weight. It's not terribly hard. If you aren't mechanically inclined I could see your hesitation but a Haynes manual and some elbow grease go a long way. Either way you go man good luck. Just be careful of the deals that are too good to be true. They usually end up being the biggest pain in the a$$

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.