My friends new L3

Maybe I dont I have heard plenty from 2 W7 and 2 1000 JL amps and sounded nice to 2 Soundstreams with the spiders on the sub sounded like AZZ. So I guess its all install. He wanted something simple I never even seen an L3 and it was in a hatchback sounded decent to me.

I used to think that my old 2 - 12"L7's in a pre-fab box sounded really good

by really good I mean really loud

by really loud I mean better than the rednecks around here with their 6x9's sitting on the rear deck

what the hell was I talking about?

Oh yea, Kickers - they ****

not to say im a kicker fanboy, but i think half the people on here bash kicker because "its what all the cool kids are doing".

that being said, i still dont see the L3 prefab sounding great but if someone likes the way it sounds then why tell em it *****?

not to say im a kicker fanboy, but i think half the people on here bash kicker because "its what all the cool kids are doing".
that being said, i still dont see the L3 prefab sounding great but if someone likes the way it sounds then why tell em it *****?
its not what all the cool kids are doing... look at one of the best bass racers with the 10" l5s or l7s can't remember.. doing 165s or some ish

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

cjbailey75

10+ year member
cjbailey75
norfolknorfolk
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from