My first video.

that better be birch
lol, its 3/4 ply wood(not particle board), and its double baffled. In my opinion ply wood is perfectly fine with 500-1000 watts, however, I will be using 3/4 MDF when I throw in my other 2 12" type r's and my new amp(undecided)

Also, I have some questions, does anyone know if my trunk would have enough room to go ported with 4 tyype r's or should I just go sealed?

Also, I keep a constant 13.0 volts when im at idle, the furthers it droppes is like 12.8. If I was to do the big three and get a bigger battery, would I be ok with my voltage if I had 2000 RMS Daily?

1. nice license plate bro.2. MAJOR FAIL ON THE BOX!

3. Night time. WTF!
1. i dont care if people know its my car.

2. box is gay but it is well crafted with ALOT of tite bond.

3. I know im a disgusting person

1. i dont care if people know its my car.2. box is gay but it is well crafted with ALOT of tite bond.

3. I know im a disgusting person
Reminds me of Red from Pineapple Express

is it really? and what about birch?
I believe birch is ok, I personally never used it. The only reason I used ply was because I had alot laying around from a job I did at the house. I would never use ply on 2000 daily.

Ply is not stong and will flex/break. MDF is very sturdy.

Also, I have some questions, does anyone know if my trunk would have enough room to go ported with 4 tyype r's or should I just go sealed?

Also, I keep a constant 13.0 volts when im at idle, the furthers it droppes is like 12.8. If I was to do the big three and get a bigger battery, would I be ok with my voltage if I had 2000 RMS Daily?

yes do the big three, no voltage will drop some, look into a better alternator, then battery later on if needed.

why 4 12???

in the right encloser you can make those 2 subs flex you car.

maybe if you where to fibre glass that plywood,but plywood ***** even on 500 to 1000 watts,

birch or mdf or any really dense wood or fibre glass will work.

is your amp bridged???

is your trunk deaden???

you need some room for the air from the port to flow.

i which i could hear it in real life.

which it seems you aready know that!

buy what then about your front stage???

do you have good comps up front???

those subs with the right amount of power will out drown your front stage.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.