My end FOCAL krx3's 6.75' 3-way(mint,9.8/10)..your end Hertz legend ML1650.3+cash or-

Participant count
  • Participants list
(THESE SPEAKERS HAVE FULL WARRANTY NEVER HAD TIME TO REGISTER THEM)I have a set of focal kRX3's 3-ways 6.75' edition .crossovers are huge.size of a small amp and have up to 160 possible configurations per crossover(never seen a crossover that acted like an active system with so many tuning options.. only in car for a few days then car wrecked from behind.Had to pay guys from the authorized focal shop yo come to yard it was towed to the next day and have to remove them.and luckily they still had the box and stuff becsuse it had only been 3-4 days and the installer still had the stuff on his table.(speakers never even got close to being broken in.they were installed at a authorized dealer and gains on the ARC amps were set at 1/4..comes in original box.looking for hertz Legend 2-way ML 1650.3(must be able to prove they are (100% authentic)+cash or 25ft.1/0 OFC knukonceptz power and ground red/black and 200ft of Knukonceptz 10/0 OFC speaker wire.if you can include a XPS agm battery one of the lower power models.not the bottom tiny one but the one in the description that says is good for a 1000-2000w system i will throw in a brand new in box jl audio 8w3v3.i also have for sale the rarest best crossovers hertz EVER made.the one thats clear that came in the aluminum case in the component set.not the smaller crossovers that are partially clear the are the ones that are like 16"x6".last set of these went for $535.00 on ebay and not in near the great condition these are in.From what i have read these are by far not even close.they are some of the best crossovers ever made.and google them and uless you by the suitcase component set($2500.00)you cant find them anyware because they are sooooo rare and sought after. on ebay the focals in ok condition are going for $1100.00.at crutchfield or a similar AUTHORIZED DEALERSHIP SO YOU KNOW THEY ARE REAL.THEY GO FOR $2100.00.AND IF YOU GO TO THE FOCAL WEB SITE JUST LIKE HERTZ WEB SITE THEY ESTIMATE BUYING A NEW SET OF THEIR SPEAKERS ARE lnock offs(30-45%).there is a reason an authorized dealer will sell this set brand new for1900 to 2300 dollars but then you look on ebay and a brand new that will be $1000 wonder why that is if it's too good to be true or the speakers are discounted that much beware.thats alot but thats their estimate.and you never get your money back because they are foreign companys with a US address,and even have personal sellers doing it for them. ARE KNOCK OFFS.THEY DO A GOOD JOB IN REPRODUCING THEM TO FOOL PEOPLE BUT OF COURSE IF YOU LISTEN THEY SOUND LIKE CRAP.SO BE AWARE...

thank you for looking at my listing and have a great weekend.if you hsve another offer I cant hurt to let me know.but I do want the ml 1650.3.but seen those for 799.so leaves some room for the hertz and cssh or something else.if you lived close enough I need a winshield for jeep Cherokee. Replaced inner trim on hatchback door.paint job or hatch handle not working on back lift gste on jeep.need jeep complete destail and outside wash clsy bar job and full deep wax and polish ect.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tried to PM you back, you have exceeded your message limit. Please message me about the krx3 crossovers. Thanks.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...