SOLD My complete stereo for sale! $1,959 SHIPPED

audiofanaticz
10+ year member

Team TMH
I posted this on CACO, but it was just TOO Loud for them kids! So Im reposting here!

Serious buyers only, price is negotiable!!

I only accept PayPal

1. Products:

-Kenwood double din headunit with removable 250gig hard drive.

-Prototype woofer, Loudest woofer I ever had. It features a Alpine Type X magnet, and DD 9500 softparts.

-6000wrms @ 8 ohm amp with home made bass knob!

-20 band eq with front/rear fader and headphone outputs!!! (Eq is needed to get full power out of its matching amp).

2. Specs:

Specs listed in the product portion of the thread.

3. Descriptions/Condition of all items:

Items are as described, vintage and rare powerful audio. That being everything is sold AS IS. Even tho it works. Items include no warranty due to the nature this audio gear is made for.

4. Total Price: :

$1,959 USD Paypal only from verified buyers. Free shipping

5. Pictures:

Eq and Amp with home made bass knob " made from a dimmer switch for home lighting".

IMAGE_050.jpg

Kenwood double din unit

IMAGE_051.jpg

Removable 250gig hard drive

IMAGE_052.jpg

Prototype woofer made from DD9500 softparts and Alpine type X motor

IMAGE_053.jpg

Dual 1 ohm coils, never abused, no discolor or rubbing!

IMAGE_054.jpg

The back side of the motor

IMAGE_055.jpg

Complete package deal all together

IMAGE_056.jpg

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **

-----------------------------------------------

This message is automatically inserted in all classified threads.

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via PM to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:

1) Telephone number. Call the number back at a unspecified time and make sure that it is the person's correct phone number.

2) Name and address including postal code

3) Valid e-mail address. Send an e-mail requesting a response to information about the deal being made.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.

If transaction was completed on CACO, please use iTrader to record feedback.

Potential buyers should check iTrader feedback also before continuing transaction.

Where at in WI?

You would happen to have been playing December 23 at 9:06 PM would you? I felt my house shake at that momment and I swear it was a 16hz tone..

Where at in WI?
You would happen to have been playing December 23 at 9:06 PM would you? I felt my house shake at that momment and I swear it was a 16hz tone..
Could very well be! I travel from Green bay to milwauke, and up to madison very frequantly.

If you are interested, I can reinstall the entire setup and meet up with you for a ear bleeding demo! LMK

infamous is my only ref,
i got a broken DVD double din i'll trade you straight up, i'll throw in a random harness and remote to sweeten the deal
Im a tad bit interested! YGPM

Is it possible for me to "daisy chain" your broken dvd unit with my broken flipout dvd unit for 1 good working dvd player?

This is the one I got.

IMAGE_057.jpg

not sure if the jvc and the kenwood are gonna like that...can always give them a good ol fashion try, and if it doesnt work out get ahold of my half a year from now.

not sure if the jvc and the kenwood are gonna like that...can always give them a good ol fashion try, and if it doesnt work out get ahold of my half a year from now.
sounds good. Im gonna call up bestbuy tomorrow and ask them for sure! If they say ya we got a deal!

Read!!
The amp only does 6000 watts at 8 ohms when its connected to its matching eq via din cable.
i did read, and that sub has no full soft parts or a basket does it magically move in a perfectly straight manner? and that amp is tiny for 6000 watts, not trin to post dump man just tryin to figure this out

i did read, and that sub has no full soft parts or a basket does it magically move in a perfectly straight manner? and that amp is tiny for 6000 watts, not trin to post dump man just tryin to figure this out
Omfgroflmmfaoaicb

(oh my ducking god rolling on floor laughing my mother ****ing ass off and I can't breath)

Either you are the best troll ever, or...

really? You should've said over 200dbs. I would have believed you more.
Good point!

I just didnt want to over exaggerate about my numbers like some people do in the audio world. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eek.gif.771b7a90cf45cabdc554ff1121c21c4a.gif

Omfgroflmmfaoaicb(oh my ducking god rolling on floor laughing my mother ****ing ass off and I can't breath)
Either you are the best troll ever, or...
x100. I keep re reading the post thinking there's no way he can be serious.
Hey now, Come on!! What do you expect from a user that has the JL audio symbol for his avatar! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif:laugh://content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

woohoo I made a funny!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.