My Arc Amps Came!!!sweet!!!

Depression
10+ year member

ISSUES
Wow..now I know why all you idiots post threads when you get stuff delivered or installed. The 3 ARC 2050CXL amps I won on EBAY for only $300 arrived today..THEY ARE SUPER CLEAN!!. Not even a blemish on the screw holes...Still in Boxes..Birth sheets..Stickers..EVERYTHING. This guy said he was sponsored by ARC and got 2nd place in SQ at world Finals..I believe it. His Item Description didn't even mention that it came with Everything and that they are essentially NEW and IMMACULATE!!

I got a hell of a Deal.I will post pics once I stop drooling!!

I am SO HAPPY..My Girlfriend wishes I was this happy all the time..They don't call me DEPRESSION for nothing!!!

They are gonna look GREAT in my Ride and sound even better!

THEY ARE COMING...**** BIATCHES... I AM AT WORK SO I CANNOT POST THEM.

I need to pose them in seductive ways and all Sexy like..

Taking photos is no easy task my friend..these Amps are glorious pieces of art that need nurturing and an artists eye.

(PIMP SLAP ME EFFENDI)

$300 for all!!!!

IMG_1804.jpg

IMG_1807.jpg

IMG_1808.jpg

IMG_1812.jpg

IMG_1811.jpg

IMG_1806.jpg

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif very nice!!! Will be a very purdy & clean setup....the possibilities are endless

no doubt you'll def see 250rms+ bridged for subs

Me so jealous........me envy you long time. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eek.gif.771b7a90cf45cabdc554ff1121c21c4a.gif

Depression-just so you know, you can contact Arc for plexi bottoms for these, or make'm yourself- I'm thinking of installing mine bottom's up cause thay are so **** sexy inside.....

specially since you have three of the same- Again welcome to the Arc team

dont mean to ***** up your thread but here are mine.....

4150cxl-r

466763_91_full.jpg

1500D cxl-r

466763_156_full.jpg

YEA..I like the blue ones but these are going to be perfect in my GRAY interior truck..they match perfect!!!!!! all 3 lined up along the back wall..The gray is an exact match to the rear Carpet color..I laid them out in my truck and got a hard on..perfect fit and color match..looks like I made them that way not that they were that color...

And like I said..He got 2nd in SQ World finals with these babies and was sponsored by ARC. NICE DEAL.

BUT NOW IT LOOKS LIKE THE PIONEER 9400 I GOT FOR $105 IS GOING TO GO DOWN BAD.IT'S BEEN 3 WEEKS.SELLER HAS CLAIMED HE SENT IT 3 TIMES..NOW WANTS ANOTHER WEEK??????

I SHOULD HAVE KNOWN WITH A BUY IT NOW FOR $350 HE WOULD BACK OUT..A-HOLE!!

3.5max6SPEED..THOSE ARE AWESOME..i AM GLAD YOU POSTED THEM SO i CAN SEE THE INSIDE GUTS....I AM PLEASED TO BE AN ARC OWNER...LIKE YOU

YEA..I like the blue ones but these are going to be perfect in my GRAY interior truck..they match perfect!!!!!! all 3 lined up along the back wall..The gray is an exact match to the rear Carpet color..I laid them out in my truck and got a hard on..perfect fit and color match..looks like I made them that way not that they were that color...And like I said..He got 2nd in SQ World finals with these babies and was sponsored by ARC. NICE DEAL.

BUT NOW IT LOOKS LIKE THE PIONEER 9400 I GOT FOR $105 IS GOING TO GO DOWN BAD.IT'S BEEN 3 WEEKS.SELLER HAS CLAIMED HE SENT IT 3 TIMES..NOW WANTS ANOTHER WEEK??????

I SHOULD HAVE KNOWN WITH A BUY IT NOW FOR $350 HE WOULD BACK OUT..A-HOLE!!

3.5max6SPEED..THOSE ARE AWESOME..i AM GLAD YOU POSTED THEM SO i CAN SEE THE INSIDE GUTS....I AM PLEASED TO BE AN ARC OWNER...LIKE YOU
lol.... I can see how you got them for $300 being that he prob got them even below dealer cost- Good luck, those amps deserve a super clean install so get workin' //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/peace.gif.2db28b618ed8d1964ebbe2f5021d2c39.gif

BTW I just got called an hour ago by my dealer, my 2 ARC 12's arrived (they are freshly made- they are the redesigned ones that were just released -the 10's are not even done yet) //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/veryexcited.gif.c26a15f316d23068607f36ddacd7a7ab.gif

So I'll post thorough pics of them so that you can check them out- they were relatively inexpensive as well- ID/IDQ range

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.