My 2008 Avalanche

cyber5-0
10+ year member

Arkansas
Hi all - I have been lurking on here and a few other forums. I now have a system to post and share with everyone. This is not a DIY install nor do I have plans to compete (not at the moment anyway).

I do have to give it up for Todd Crowder at TC Audio in Benton Arkansas. This guy and his installer do incredible work. I was very hesitant about having someone touch my truck - due to bad experiences with other shops in Little Rock. But I was always told TC Audio was the best in the state. I took them a photo of something close to what I wanted and they came up with what you see in the photos.

Components:

Factory stereo/Nav (will upgrade later)

(1) Rockford Fosgate Punch 45 25 to life

(2) Rockford Fosgate Punch 150's 25 to life

RF 3Sixty.2

(2) Diamond Audio D3.2 10" Subs

Diamond Audio Hex S600 (front stage)

Diamond Audio D363.i (rear fill)

Box/Amp Rack Build

Glass tweeter pods in front pillars

Sound Deadener Installed

Factory Head/Nav Unit

Passenger Pillar Complete

Driver Pillar Complete

Front View

Side View

Processor View

Finished in Bed

I like it! any sort of security features since its in the bed?(besides the cover)
Yeah, how it all goes together and hidden bolts make you take the whole truck to get it out.

Sorry for the large pics. I thought I uploaded some lower res. photos.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.