My 18's new apartment

T.I.K.
10+ year member

F*ck it, we'll do it live
Michigan
My box is currently 6cuft @ 36hz, and it's noooooo good. I have also come into possession of a table saw that I can actually cut angles with, which makes fabrication so much easier.

Either way here's the #'s

Box Dim: 41.25 x 18 x 27 ~ 9.65cuft

Port Dim: 7 x 16.5 x 37.5 ~ 2.5cuft/31hz

I figure with 45's and the sub in there it'll be right under 7 cubes.

iso.png

butt_iso.png

tawp.png

Nice...get vids asap
i'll take some vids of my table saw oscillating speed :/

need to figure that **** out //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

and you're not done yet?
Hmmm? I already have a box, i'm just not happy with it and I want to try different stuff

it's just the box he wants. doesn't mean it's gonna happen anytime soon.
Uhm, fuck you! once I get my table saw running, this box is happening

looks solid, i like the rounded corners, nice professional touch.
thanks //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
he wishes he can build as good as it looks in the pictures lol
I build just fine thanks, I took a framing square to the inside edges of my current box, before i put the top on, there was almost no wiggle anywhere, so ffffffuuuuuuuuuu

knowing him it'll never get done. good point
if this is for HT why not tune to about 25hz..?
I was just referring to the box as an apartment, not actually going in my apartment, lulz

I would actually tune that low if I had a maelstrom or a similar sub, but it's and HDC and it's better on higher notes

i think he was referring to the box as the subs apartment. not actually being in an apartment
bingo

Hmmm? I already have a box, i'm just not happy with it and I want to try different stuff

Uhm, fuck you! once I get my table saw running, this box is happening

thanks //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

I build just fine thanks, I took a framing square to the inside edges of my current box, before i put the top on, there was almost no wiggle anywhere, so ffffffuuuuuuuuuu

I was just referring to the box as an apartment, not actually going in my apartment, lulz

I would actually tune that low if I had a maelstrom or a similar sub, but it's and HDC and it's better on higher notes

bingo

.........your sig is still ghey

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

T.I.K.

10+ year member
F*ck it, we'll do it live
T.I.K.
Michigan
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date