mxer657

mclerico83
5,000+ posts

CarAudio.com Veteran
tampa
this little punk recommends me to shut up about products, but i never recomend any product i have never used. i installed car audio for 7 years and it got me through college were now i am fortunate enough to buy equipment regularly and switch it out every few months. do not put yor experience against mine you little 18 yo punk, i have many times told people i did not know or dont know on this forum.

attention...

Please stop recommending people products. You recommend the crap that you've never tried and on top of that 95% of the time, it's complete crap. Even if it is cheap, they can do much better for their money. Sit down and learn something before recommending people how to spend their money.

We try to keep people informed with the right information on this forum

Thanks and have a nice day,

Jim

this little punk recommends me to shut up about products, but i never recomend any product i have never used. i installed car audio for 7 years and it got me through college were now i am fortunate enough to buy equipment regularly and switch it out every few months. do not put yor experience against mine you little 18 yo punk, i have many times told people i did not know or dont know on this forum.

attention...

Please stop recommending people products. You recommend the crap that you've never tried and on top of that 95% of the time, it's complete crap. Even if it is cheap, they can do much better for their money. Sit down and learn something before recommending people how to spend their money.

We try to keep people informed with the right information on this forum

Thanks and have a nice day,

Jim
Would you like me to link the thread of what you've posted

or the messages you sent back? Lol your choice. And what happened to 10 years installing car audio? Just curious

yes 10 years total of diyma and 7 years at a shop you dumbass and you have yet to show any crap i posted you think the soundstream subs are crap but he origionally wanted audiopipe subs and luckly misfit talked him into doing 1 single sub like i posted

OP likes Cadence. What can be done about that? Nothing...
i do like cadence and many other companies, i recomend the idq a lot, i also recomend sundown and audioque and the shiva-x sub and im wanting to try the x2

yes 10 years total of diyma and 7 years at a shop you dumbass and you have yet to show any crap i posted you think the soundstream subs are crap but he origionally wanted audiopipe subs and luckly misfit talked him into doing 1 single sub like i posted
Lol here are the messages I sent you:

"http://cgi.ebay.com/1-PAIR-QUANTUM-A...item45f0eb5689

absolute crap...

the amp you posted. Would be better of with an MB quart amp or even a Hifonics

crap again

the soundstream sub.. mehh ***** :/

There is plenty out there that would fit his budget and do much better. And if you really have been installing for 10 years, I feel bad for those who let you pick out their equipment."

(you) What amp did I recommend...

"an audiopipe 2000 that doesn't put out nearly rated power. You didn't say go with a single sub until someone else did.. and 2 type r's off a Hifonics 1208bd would be louder, sound better, and get lower than your first few recommendations. That is until you decided to copy what someone else said and go with 1 DC lvl 3 which would also be a good choice"

I just got the best reply back.

"for the price, he was staying under 300 dollars like i said, there is nothing better and the new audiopipe amps are identical to the new rd 3250 same ****ing chinease factory, you pay for the name and warranty"

umm no.

um the guy wanted a system of 300 dollars or less, i recomended a single sub hookup. he wanted a pair of 500 to 750 rms subs for like 130, show me a better setup of 12s new then soundstream

and the new audiopipes do put out rated the aqx series comes from the same factory as the rd audio amps buddy, that hifonics amp puts out no where near rated power and show me one for 100 shipped, i proved that 2 a customer i installed 2 l7s for and they barely moved untill i hooked up my cadence a7hc

the Audiopipe AQX3500.1 is identical to the rd 3250, look at the dude selling rw audio its the same as diablo same ****ing amp

I just got the best reply back.
"for the price, he was staying under 300 dollars like i said, there is nothing better and the new audiopipe amps are identical to the new rd 3250 same ****ing chinease factory, you pay for the name and warranty"

umm no.
Actually, I think Audiopipe does use the same build house that did the 3250 v2....

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

mclerico83

5,000+ posts
CarAudio.com Veteran
mclerico83
tampa
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date