mxer657

um the guy wanted a system of 300 dollars or less, i recomended a single sub hookup. he wanted a pair of 500 to 750 rms subs for like 130, show me a better setup of 12s new then soundstream
and the new audiopipes do put out rated the aqx series comes from the same factory as the rd audio amps buddy, that hifonics amp puts out no where near rated power and show me one for 100 shipped, i proved that 2 a customer i installed 2 l7s for and they barely moved untill i hooked up my cadence a7hc
This is my last reply because I'm bored now but...

First off, you didn't recommend a single sub set up until you followed the advice of another forum member (Misfit).

Second of all, the new audiopipes are still crap.

Thirdly, I bought a new hifonics 1608 bd for a massive $120 on egay brand new

Fourthly, If he were to go with a 2 sub setup, he'd be better of picking up 2 Alpine Type R's (12's of course) and getting a Hifonics 1208bd as his amp. This would keep him under $300 (barely), let him hit the lows and be loud doing it. It is a common budget setup on the forum for a reason.

And lastly, I hope you have a nice day //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Actually, I think Audiopipe does use the same build house that did the 3250 v2....
Misfit, they do. But the Audiopipe 2000 does not. And everyone knows that those chinese boards are crap. They all have the "randomly implode on itself" option checked

type r's with their 2 inch voice coil, and the new audiopipes are great for the money 400 and you get a rd audio 3250 v2 you cant beat that lol, and get me 2 type r's brand new for 130, and for the price of type r's much better out their

not all chinease boards impload, people are raving about diablo and they are chinease with a pretty hefty price tag

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

mclerico83

5,000+ posts
CarAudio.com Veteran
mclerico83
tampa
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date