mxer657 nissan cube build

If the box isn't too tall, it looks like a beauty panel can be made to make the enclosure blend in with the car. Hinges can be added so that empty space at the rear of the hatch can be accessed.

If the box isn't too tall, it looks like a beauty panel can be made to make the enclosure blend in with the car. Hinges can be added so that empty space at the rear of the hatch can be accessed.
That was the plan //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

still deciding where to put the amp. Might have room under passengers seat

and ohm meter is for sub. I'd like to double check it (long story)

I think we have room to just put it on the box between the box and rear of car.. I have some rubber to mount between the box and amp to keep down vibes thats what im doin in my car. And if u want we can get some 1/2 mdf and make a beauty panel unless ur doin plexi glass. 1/2 plexi 1/2 painted mdf would be the sex

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.