MurderMat vs Dynamat, FatMat, SecondSkin and Audio Technix

Wow....I'm gonna make a deadener that has a minimum 1" of butyl, and 10 gauge foil on it.....it will make it the thickest, most bestest deadener ever.
heck with the foil use galvanized steel. it will be able to stop bullets.

my question is this jag, if you hadn't won would you have bought murdermat? would you still be promoting them the way you are? to put this lightly your swinging pretty hard. I guess i would be wound up about winning too, but ****.
LOL. Your thinking too much about this, I'm just having fun. It's not like it's something I'm constantly up to, I'll probably forget I have it installed in a month.

I was one of the people chosen in a giveaway, but ya I'd buy some if I wasn't chosen. I stated it a few times before. NBD. I'm not promoting anyone by the

way, It's just a discussion, several other brands were mentioned for comparison. I feel you though haha.

Alright man, I don't post here often, but this merits me doing so.

You have some sort of incentive to do what you are doing, beyond just "I like the product". Maybe if you didn't spend your time hyperlink-ing every single time you say MurderMat I might have believed you. No, you still went too far. The graphs are over the top and not something that someone who just likes a product would make. Yet still, you go so far as to make it obvious that the top layer is vinyl, giving the bullshit claim that your girlfriend knows that. On top of all of this, you constantly make every word bold that has to do with some adjective or quantitative figure describing MM.

Call me a psychic, but I can already see you denying that you are either paid, or have some close relation to the owner and are trying to act like you aren't. I know that the owner knows very well what you were going to post here, BEFORE you posted it. I don't give a shit what stupid excuse you use to back that up. I hate shady business practices like this. Making a false customer review (or overly emphasized one) is just as bad as, say, a forum admin adding bots to make the member count look larger than it is. I don't like it, and for that reason, I no longer support the product.

Alright man, I don't post here often, but this merits me doing so.
You have some sort of incentive to do what you are doing, beyond just "I like the product". Maybe if you didn't spend your time hyperlink-ing every single time you say MurderMat I might have believed you. No, you still went too far. The graphs are over the top and not something that someone who just likes a product would make. Yet still, you go so far as to make it obvious that the top layer is vinyl, giving the bullshit claim that your girlfriend knows that. On top of all of this, you constantly make every word bold that has to do with some adjective or quantitative figure describing MM.

Call me a psychic, but I can already see you denying that you are either paid, or have some close relation to the owner and are trying to act like you aren't. I know that the owner knows very well what you were going to post here, BEFORE you posted it. I don't give a shit what stupid excuse you use to back that up. I hate shady business practices like this. Making a false customer review (or overly emphasized one) is just as bad as, say, a forum admin adding bots to make the member count look larger than it is. I don't like it, and for that reason, I no longer support the product.
he is a noob that got free stuff and never used anything to know......dont blame him

Guys..... just for the record, besides jaguar being a winner of our giveaway...

He was in no shape or form paid nor affiliated.

His review has been more then your average person would care to do.

Any hyperlinks that show up are done by google for our product, by ca.com.....

....not by the posters themselves.

There are more then a dozens on the site that automatically do

Guys..... just for the record, besides jaguar being a winner of our giveaway...He was in no shape or form paid nor affiliated.

His review has been more then your average person would care to do.

Any hyperlinks that show up are done by google for our product, by ca.com.....

....not by the posters themselves.

There are more then a dozens on the site that automatically do
lol, you should have read some of his past posts before choosing him....

28630878.jpg

@whitedragon551 RE: What you posted earlier in the MM GIVEAWAY thread.

[quote name='whitedragon551']You stupid fucks are why this forum is declining. You cant just let a vendor give away some product for free. If I see one more word out of anyones mouth about who won and why I will ban you.[/QUOTE]

RE: Recent Comments
How much more obvious can you be that you have no personal life outside car-audio.com but to either start the next argument that has nothing to do with the topic, or
create the next topic to vent the personal hate you have for yourselves and unconsciously hang on to the sad hope you can re-direct it towards other innocent individuals.
I mean it's the same people every-time. When I read these types of things about me I laugh because I know better. I know I have girlfriend(s) who do whatever I want and pleased with the way my personal life, personal growth is headed.

Personal attacks are way off topic and you guys should be ashamed of yourselves for not only attacking me and a NEW company, but for your own dull consistencies and
inability to escape from the very quicksand some of your lives are sinking. Hello, I'm new to car-audio.com, I'm just as excited as anyone honest would to talk about it. Have
I made mistakes, in a past? Of course, what person who is new to car-audio doesn't, but I've also openly admitted and apologized, this isn't about me, it's about how much
you hate your lives. First it was my avatar, then it was my bold text, then it was the way I was, you guys just aren't happy with your lives admit it, move on and let peace rain.

[quote name='Jaguar']
How much more obvious can you be that you have no personal life outside car-audio.com but to either start the next argument that has nothing to do with the topic, or
create the next topic to vent the personal hate you have for yourselves and unconsciously hang on to the sad hope you can re-direct it towards other innocent individuals.
I mean it's the same people every-time.:) When I read these types of things about me I laugh because I know better. I know I have girlfriend(s) who do whatever I want an
pleased with the way my personal life, personal growth is headed. Personal attacks are way off topic and you guys should be ashamed of yourselves for not only attacking
me and a NEW company, but for your own dull consistencies and inability to escape from the very quicksand some of your lives are sinking. Hello, I'm new to car-audio.com,
I'm just as excited as anyone honest would to talk about it. Have I made mistakes, in a past? Of course, what person who is new to car-audio doesn't, but I've also openly
admitted and apologized, this isn't about me, it's about how much you hate your lives. First it was my avatar, then it was my bold text, then it was the way I was, you guys
just aren't happy with your lives admit it, move on and let peace rain.

@whitedragon551 RE:[/QUOTE]

he's not even attacking you. He's telling the rest of the community to get off your nuts this one time and appreciate the fact that murder mat gave away some free product

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Jaguar

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
Jaguar
GA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date