Multiple Tweeters

Participant count
  • Participant list

Keeshwah
10+ year member

NH
I was wondering if I could run 2 sets of tweeters in my passive setup. Would this change the load on the amp or affect the mid? Anything I'd have to consider in order to do this?

For those going to ask I'd do this to kind of create a center channel. I know music is stereo yada yada yada but from all the stock systems I've heard with center channels the sound is amazing.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

To add the tv, I got a second deep cycle battery, ran thick cable from my starter battery to the deep cycle battery(or you can run to a dc to dc...
The amps are not fused themselves. I am considering using smaller gauge wire for the 200 and 300 watt amps (I believe they only recommend 12 awg...
Ok ill just do the two ohm for now .i have really good electrical .ill prolly just go ahead and buy a bass 8 or 12 k for now until i can get a...
I have a 2012 Ford F150 Platinum Crew Cab. I was saying that since my secondary battery would be grounded to the frame could I not ground my amps...

About this thread

Keeshwah

10+ year member
Keeshwah
NH
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from