Multiple terminals on subs

you could put 2 amps 2 one sub if they were identicle amps. but it is to give you more wiring options ans higher power potential

Using DVC over SVC is simply for wiring flexibility. It's not 'easier', per se, and in fact is more confusing for most people, but I think flexibility would be the more accurate term.

If you're trying to decide between a 2 ohm SVC and a 4 ohm DVC, odds are, it isn't going to make a **** bit of difference. Certainly not one you'd ever notice.

Do not use two amps on a single sub unless you are very experienced and know exactly what you're doing.

In other words, judging by your post, this is not something to attempt.

more wiring options

adding more subs & whatnot.. looks like you have alot of reading to do..

if you know what subs you want you need to find an amp to power them ..

you need to get the correct VC setup so your setup will work proper..

>>Wiring chart

You should read this..lots of info here..

http://www.bcae1.com/

keep reading any & all info on this site.. its one of the better Car Audio sites..

peace troy

DVC SVC? dual voice coil. single voice coil. So I can wire the amp to one terminal and be alright?
no. you cant. youll put stress on one of the voice coils. like what he said about sparks plugs, also like boxing with one good arm and one broken arm.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.