Multiple Subs

whitedragon551
5,000+ posts

IL
Item(s) for Sale:

1x Minty Stereo Integrity BM 10" DVC4

2x Minty Adire Audio Koda 8" SVC4

Item(s) Description/Condition:

I originally bought this equipment for my QX4. It has since been sold and student debt payments are about to start. I dont feel like installing this in my new Jeep so it all must go. Id rather see it go to someone else than have it sit on top of my kitchen cupboards collecting dust.

All items are minty. I wouldnt hesitate to show them off. If your looking for loud these are not what your looking for. These are low powered (500wrms or less) SQ subs. Doubt you will ever find any of these in this condition any time soon.

SI BM has a small white blemish on the cone. You cant see it unless you are in the right light.

1 of the Koda's was used for 30 minutes and put up. The other is brand new never used. XBL^2 motors.

Item(s) Specs:

SI BM 10" DVC4 sub. Specs show about 400wrms for these.

Adire Audio Koda's SVC4 each. XBL^2 motor. Rated for about 150wrms per sub. TSP's lean heavily towards a sealed setup for these.

Price:

SI BM 10" $125 Shipped

Adire Audio Koda 8" $90 shipped for the pair or $60 shipped each.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Via USPS. If you require a more expensive shipping option (Fedex/UPS) you will pay the additional shipping.

Everything is OBO. Please PM offers if you have one. I dont play the will you take less game. If you have an offer make one.

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

SI BM & Koda's

ib0aiU77RruTjA.JPG

iUh2Tk9QVJ35J.JPG

iie80x4SPEdwh.JPG

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.