Multiple SQ Mids - ID prototype 8s, Genesis 6x9s, Peerless HDS 6.5s

Participant count
  • Participant list

LaserRed38
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
Bay Area, CA
Item(s) for Sale/Description/Price:

1.) A pair (2) of prototype Image Dynamics 8" mids, one of 5 sets ever made (from what I was told). They were produced with ID 8 baskets and motors, with prototype soft parts more suitable for mid bass rather than sub bass. I was told they would pair well with the ID horns. I have no other info on them, and one of the magnets is missing the ID sticker, but that's how I bought them, with intent to pair them with a set of horns (that I never found). I paid $200 shipped, asking $200 shipped.

2.) A pair (2) of Genesis Audio Profile 69s, 6x9 subwoofer but can also be used as a mid bass. Asking $200 shipped. Here are the specs:

# Nominal Size: 6x9" -2 piece.

# Recommended Amplifier Power: 50-125 Watts RMS

# Sensitivity: 89dB/1 watt/1 meter

# Frequency Response: 35Hz-500KHz +/- 3dB

# Nominal Impedance: 4 ohms

# Mounting Depth: 85mm

3.) Peerless HDS 6.5s (closer to a 7" with the outer diameter). I bought them from parts-express on a buyout, as they were labeled something else (don't remember the brand) and were a little cheaper than the Peerless label. One of them has some indentations on the cone, caused by something resting on it while in storage. Asking $60 shipped for the pair.

They are essentially these with a round mounting lip: Peerless by Tymphany 830874 6-1/2" PPB Cone HDS Woofer

# Nominal Diameter 6-1/2"Power Handling (RMS) 50 Watts

# Power Handling (max) 100 Watts Impedance 8 ohms

# Frequency Response 50 to 4,000 Hz Sensitivity 88.5 dB 1W/1m

# Voice Coil Diameter 1.25"

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

All included, as listed above in the price.

Item Pictures:

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.