mtxfan4life scammed me

I'd be willing to bet he doesn't even have his sub anymore, he probably sold it off or traded it for his own personal gain... That's what SKAMMERS do

Gooney has it. He i who im dealing with. No need to prove to u... Also whoever wants my address to come start **** pm me for that we can do this
Stop trying to act all hard b1tch boy!!! This thread exists ONLY due to YOUR SHADY DEALINGS !!! Shut your fkn mouth unless it's to apologize, I don't live far & I don't mind spending the night in jail until I can post bail, so shut your fkn mouth trying to talk trash & act all hard on a thread that is here because of YOU !!!

He has pics of it. He has tracking number.
Not good enough.

Your inability to be trusted means you need to prove to EVERYONE here that you're not the slimeball you've made yourself out to be. But, seeing as how this is the way you choose to conduct yourself, wouldn't be surprised if you not only don't get any more business here (if you don't get banned), you won't get any on the internet period. I'll have the mod team send me your IP so you're blacklisted from my forum. I recommend any other admin/mods from other groups do the same.

Tell me...what does it feel like to get the banhammer from the INTERNET?

Not good enough.
Your inability to be trusted means you need to prove to EVERYONE here that you're not the slimeball you've made yourself out to be. But, seeing as how this is the way you choose to conduct yourself, wouldn't be surprised if you not only don't get any more business here (if you don't get banned), you won't get any on the internet period. I'll have the mod team send me your IP so you're blacklisted from my forum. I recommend any other admin/mods from other groups do the same.

Tell me...what does it feel like to get the banhammer from the INTERNET?
Lmmfao.......hahahahahahahahahahaha...

I myself didnt have the **** sub i was just a middle man for my buddy. And u never sad anything to me bout anything... How can u say it wasnt ripped but has a tiny rip lol. A rip is a rip. But check on ur tracking and let me know whats going on goony. And here are ur pics of receiot.

20130507_074834.jpg

Pretty nice receipt that everyone says dont exist.

So even if he does get his sub back its going to have a bad coil and ripped spider now.
It was like that when it arrived. But no ones gonna beleive me on that even tho he just said it did have a small tear wit h is what im talking about.

It was like that when it arrived. But no ones gonna beleive me on that even tho he just said it did have a small tear wit h is what im talking about.
As long as he DOES in fact get his sub back and you didn't mess with it at all, he is not going to LIE about the condition being any different that it was when it left his possession, unless it IS NOT in the same condition it was when he sent it to you... That's NOT what this is about, he is NOT trying to pull the wool over anyone's eyes, he just wants his sh1t back... As he should, what's right is right, if you make it right you will have no issues..........

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Agoonygoblin

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
Agoonygoblin
Columbia, SC
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies