mtxfan4life scammed me

I didnt do **** to the sub.. It was sent back just as received besides the fi sticker was peeling up so it got taken off... Its a 2.00 sticker. Ill replace that because thats all that happened to sub.. Im not paying for a recone that i didnt blow. If i blew it then yea id man up and fix my problem like i been doing here.. I was told when my buddy got the sub in mail one coil reads fine other one is reading like 50+ ohms.
Fuck you! Seriously, you KNOW your a sorry sack of shit and that is the worst part of it!! No matter what anyone says on here its nothing you don't already KNOW therefore it don't bother you as long as your allowed to hang around and try to screw someone later. People like you need your names engraved on a bullet. I mean that WHOLE HEARTEDLY!! I 100% hope you get in a car wreck that it decapitates you! NO ONE will care.. the world would be better!

YOU tried to scam him. The buddy story is 110% bullshit. YOU know it, I know it, and everyone else here knows it. YOU had pictures trying to trade off 2 FI's (1 being Goonys!!!!!!!) YOU claimed you didn't have a "back door" therefore UPS lied. Fucking die already and give us all a little hope for humanity!!

YOU are absolutely 100% responsible for his recone you ignorant fuck!

fuck you! Seriously, you know your a sorry sack of shit and that is the worst part of it!! No matter what anyone says on here its nothing you don't already know therefore it don't bother you as long as your allowed to hang around and try to screw someone later. People like you need your names engraved on a bullet. I mean that whole heartedly!! I 100% hope you get in a car wreck that it decapitates you! No one will care.. The world would be better!
You tried to scam him. The buddy story is 110% bullshit. You know it, i know it, and everyone else here knows it. you had pictures trying to trade off 2 fi's (1 being goonys!!!!!!!) you claimed you didn't have a "back door" therefore ups lied. Fucking die already and give us all a little hope for humanity!!

You are absolutely 100% responsible for his recone you ignorant fuck!

^^^^well said^^^^^

Fuck you! Seriously, you KNOW your a sorry sack of shit and that is the worst part of it!! No matter what anyone says on here its nothing you don't already KNOW therefore it don't bother you as long as your allowed to hang around and try to screw someone later. People like you need your names engraved on a bullet. I mean that WHOLE HEARTEDLY!! I 100% hope you get in a car wreck that it decapitates you! NO ONE will care.. the world would be better!
YOU tried to scam him. The buddy story is 110% bullshit. YOU know it, I know it, and everyone else here knows it. YOU had pictures trying to trade off 2 FI's (1 being Goonys!!!!!!!) YOU claimed you didn't have a "back door" therefore UPS lied. Fucking die already and give us all a little hope for humanity!!

Couldn't have said it better myself.

Well in the pms i have we have agreed this is over and done with.
No point in even talking to you..YOU DONT GET IT.You tried to scam the guy-you got caught tryin to sell or trade that exact sub to someone else.Just fix the **** thing

and move on.You traded a blown mono amp to someone else.You make that right?F U C K no you didnt.You are shady.It always catches up..

I wish we could make a citizens ban like a citizens arrest...

Because no one is going to deal with him. I wouldn't even let him comment on my threads.

Last edited by a moderator:
Amen

I wish we could make a citizens ban like a citizens arrest...Because no one is going to deal with him. I wouldn't even let him comment on my threads.

i wonder if MR.T knew how many chains he had on , and if he would even know if some came up missing //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/nutkick.gif.acc8dcd6c1bd27fba0cbeda5b212085c.gif

i guess he doesn't wanna post pics.... because he can't!
LOL it obvious he was lying from the get go . He first said he did have a backdoor then said he never got the sub , then a friend . Had photos posted of gooney sub trying to sell it before he even completed the deal . How many lies can one get caught in , oh thats right it was his buddies fault . All this happened cause his imaginary friend wanted a sub to go in his big wheel

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Agoonygoblin

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
Agoonygoblin
Columbia, SC
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies