mtxfan4life scammed me

I never saw his address posted, I saw a phone number that was it... I'm still down to ride out on this fool, someone else needs to physically drive though, I'm on a work permit...

I never saw his address posted, I saw a phone number that was it... I'm still down to ride out on this fool, someone else needs to physically drive though, I'm on a work permit...
It probably got deleted by a mod or admin. If I wasn't all the way in FL then I'd be down too

It probably got deleted by a mod or admin. If I wasn't all the way in FL then I'd be down too
From what I understand he's not too too far from me... I think I saw someone say Rockford,IL ??? I had a few others that said they were down to ride out... I would have to have another person drive as I JUST got back behind the wheel legally on a work permit (Revoked from 02'-13')

I didnt do **** to the sub.. It was sent back just as received besides the fi sticker was peeling up so it got taken off... Its a 2.00 sticker. Ill replace that because thats all that happened to sub.. Im not paying for a recone that i didnt blow. If i blew it then yea id man up and fix my problem like i been doing here.. I was told when my buddy got the sub in mail one coil reads fine other one is reading like 50+ ohms.

The whole thing here is bs. My buddy lied to me so thats the story i thought was true. Turns out it wasn't... Now i am out 140. Out of my own pocket over something i didnt do i think thats being a pretty white guy if u ask me...

The whole thing here is bs. My buddy lied to me so thats the story i thought was true. Turns out it wasn't... Now i am out 140. Out of my own pocket over something i didnt do i think thats being a pretty white guy if u ask me...
If this is the case, your buddy is likely just a liar all around and damaged the sub as well. However, this does put you into a position that you won't likely get out of.

Do to how this has all unfolded anyone's ability to trust what you say is simply gone now. Which also means the condition of the sub. If you want people to perhaps one day be "ok" with you again then paying for damages would be a requirement.

Yea i do. I could of just kept the story i was told going but no i did the right thing by making it right with the guy.. And me and gooney both agreed that this is over and done with.
Last i seen in this thread Goony doesnt think he's been made whole.He still came out of his pocket to fix YOUR mistake!Until Goony says he is satisfied with the deal then its not over and the people on this site are going to give their opinion!

If this is the case, your buddy is likely just a liar all around and damaged the sub as well. However, this does put you into a position that you won't likely get out of.
Do to how this has all unfolded anyone's ability to trust what you say is simply gone now. Which also means the condition of the sub. If you want people to perhaps one day be "ok" with you again then paying for damages would be a requirement.
Well said

So your buddy is the one who doesnt even have a back door on his house that it was delivered to, or you dont have a back door on your house?

Last i seen in this thread Goony doesnt think he's been made whole.He still came out of his pocket to fix YOUR mistake!Until Goony says he is satisfied with the deal then its not over and the people on this site are going to give their opinion!
Well in the pms i have we have agreed this is over and done with.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Agoonygoblin

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
Agoonygoblin
Columbia, SC
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies