MTX JACKHAMMER....is it for real

jonnybusa
10+ year member

200mph club...turbo busa
XXX, usa
I just saw a youtube vid of that pimp my ride show w/ the mtx jackhammer.....the 22", 360lb sub. They said it was the only 1 in the world. Is this true????

Has anyone seen/heard one if thay are out.

Not that I could afford it.......prolly thousands of bucks.

Oh god not another long ass jackhammer thread... SEARCH IT! Theres been plenty of posts on it, saying how stupid, inefficient, and impractical it is. Now prepare to be yelled at by many people. lol

They have been out for a while...and the general feeling about them is that more can be had for less. The mms on them is ridiculous, like a couple of kg. Much better out there for the money. But I do repspect MTX for designing something new and different, even though its more of a marketing scheme.

they are awesome subs.....6000 bucks but totally worth the money.....if you can give it enough power.....capable of over 130 DEEEEEEEEEEBEEEEEEEEEEE'S

They have been out for a while...and the general feeling about them is that more can be had for less. The mms on them is ridiculous, like a couple of kg. Much better out there for the money. But I do repspect MTX for designing something new and different, even though its more of a marketing scheme.
i think the moving mass is like 3lbs.....lol

they're out and expensive as ****. not really worth it. not that I've heard it but I wouldn't reccomend it. and they said it's the only one that's been put into a car in the world.

I tried a search, and didnt get anything. Prolly didnt do it right, but sorry for starting this, if its been beat to death already:blackeye: //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

I just saw a youtube vid of that pimp my ride show w/ the mtx jackhammer.....the 22", 360lb sub. They said it was the only 1 in the world. Is this true????Has anyone seen/heard one if thay are out.

Not that I could afford it.......prolly thousands of bucks.
Is been out for a while .... MTV show as well .... is huge and powerfull a dream come true for many here ...... and thats true is the biggest (I think)

search on google and Yahoo you will find more info about it

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.