MRMAKINMOVES is a scammer

nateberrier
10+ year member

Douche, Ohio
I sent him 200 bucks for some RE SRX 10s and he told me he was waiting on the money to clear, then waiting on the check to come, then he changed his mind and wanted to send the money back to me. Here it is a month later and I havent heard from him in a week or so and no money.

Dont bother with him and I can attest that I am not the only one who has issues. This a last chance post before dirt, personal info, flaming, and humiliation ensue

I sent him 200 bucks for some RE SRX 10s and he told me he was waiting on the money to clear, then waiting on the check to come, then he changed his mind and wanted to send the money back to me. Here it is a month later and I havent heard from him in a week or so and no money.
Dont bother with him and I can attest that I am not the only one who has issues. This a last chance post before dirt, personal info, flaming, and humiliation ensue
so you need to buy a gun?

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crazy.gif.c13912c32de98515d3142759a824dae7.gif:crazy:

You have no one to blame but yourself. That guy already had multiple threads calling him out as a scammer and if you couldn't be bothered to do a simple search before agreeing to do business with him then it's your own fault.

You have no one to blame but yourself. That guy already had multiple threads calling him out as a scammer and if you couldn't be bothered to do a simple search before agreeing to do business with him then it's your own fault.
usually this is my stance on most of the "scammed" threads but in all fairness the search hasnt been working correctly for a long time. sometimes it works, most of the time it doesn't. nonetheless, shoulda made sure he knew who he was dealing with in advance.

hey i feel your pain I'm in the same boat with this guy over the ap 1500 he was selling i have called his base and I'm working with his boss to get my money back he said last wednesday he would return it and nothing so far pm me if you want his military info you should also file a complaint the airforce will force him to pay

usually this is my stance on most of the "scammed" threads but in all fairness the search hasnt been working correctly for a long time. sometimes it works, most of the time it doesn't. nonetheless, shoulda made sure he knew who he was dealing with in advance.
Had refs and was willing to communicate via email giving up his personal identity so I figured it was safe. Ntm I did a search on google and here and it only brought up a few recent threads. From now on I will be making threads asking "IS ________ LEGIT?"

MR lane ygpm

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

nateberrier

10+ year member
nateberrier
Douche, Ohio
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies