MQ Quart PCE216 or JL XR650CSi?

Participant count
  • Participant list

kman

Which would you go with. Is this almost a dumb question? Can't really make up my mind. Going for SQ. Are the MBs woth the extra? Will probably not have rear speakers if that makes any difference, just front components and a sigle 10w6v2 Anyone have opinions?

I'm trying to make the same decision right now... I've heard the new PCE216's and I like them a lot. I like the XR's a lot too... I'm gonna listen to them side by side once more and then make a decision. I didn't think the tweeter on the PCE216 was harsh at all, supposedly they have a new surround on the tweeter that is supposed to make it smoother. The XR's are cheaper too though...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.