moving to SQ from SPL

smilies-12101.png

cool on all the glass work! . but what the heck were you thinking with all that other crap on teh car. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

way to much flake in that paint... reminds me of a pink civic around here....

looks like them girls in high school who wear WAY too much make up... to each there own..

pics of jambs and close ups of edges/trim would be nice

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Based on everything else you've said so far, I'm wondering exactly how you have the LoC connected "through your subwoofers". Is it possible that...
OK, so turn your music on at moderate listening level and unplug the battery/alternator and see how long that capacitor keeps things playing...
I mean if your wanting to go cheap and you like making things i guess you could always make your own , is all you really need is a DMM a...
Excellent place to get a Tuned enclosure with everything Precut and ready to put together with a Diagram of each sheet Marked. $190 bucks. All you...
You're not going to know until you test with a meter. Typically even carpeting a box as opposed to painting is going to lose a few tenths.

About this thread

kumanan

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
kumanan
Toronto
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date