motors

slim2fattycake
10+ year member

rolling right along
In the Stars
I got some motors for sale. I also have baskets, cones, spiders, and dust caps but they are at my moms so no pictures. Serious inquiry only. I may try to get them this weekend.

aa avalanche motor 120 shipped east of texas and add 10 west. Also have the original dust cap. just gotta clean off backing (SOLD)

tc7 motor 90 shipped east of texas and add 10 west.

tc9 motor 100 shipped east of texas and add 10 west.

re sx motor 110 shipped east of texas and add 10 west.

Last edited by a moderator:
How much for the soft parts? Thinkg of a package deal ? With the tc9 amd a few spiders and conesif u got some that will fit 15"

How much for the soft parts? Thinkg of a package deal ? With the tc9 amd a few spiders and conesif u got some that will fit 15"
definitely got 15" cone and basket. Got **** dust cap, dish small and big. I have 2 medium 8" spiders and 2 soft 10" spiders (1 has integrated leads).

Can you get the measurements on the SX motor?
I still gotta do this. Probably try tomorrow night.

Can I get a few more pics of that Avalanche motor please. You can pm me for my number if text is easier for you. Thanks
Avalanche motor is sold.

definitely got 15" cone and basket. Got **** dust cap, dish small and big. I have 2 medium 8" spiders and 2 soft 10" spiders (1 has integrated leads).

I still gotta do this. Probably try tomorrow night.

Avalanche motor is sold.
How much for2 15 " cones and all3 spiders and 2a dust cap

only got 1 15" cone. sorry man.

---------- Post added at 06:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:18 PM ----------

lost my calipers so cannot take measurements right now.

I have no 2.5" spiders or cones. All 3" except maybe the 8" cone which is a 1.5" or 2". How many cones and dust caps, matching or not? Do you want just all of them? No coils.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.