Motors

the problem is most companies are going to want you to order atleast 100 pcs at min. and to get them at a price that you could build sub and make money would be prob. 1000 pcs.

could also try pierce, the wmd people, though I dunno if they still do this oem stuff or not, and I thought they stole a design from someone once on here ( chad? ) but can't remember.

Yes, All TC motors except for the TC2+ are sold in separate boxes can be be bought independently.

photo.jpg

Ive been trying to for the last 5 days, but everytime I ask for the price there willing to let it go for or we agree on a price and i ask for the pp i dont get anything back. Dont know what thats about.

^ sja is atomic.

even with reconing or modding a design from a org manufacture unless you know what you are doing it will get expencive, trust me.

any body can glue in a recone kit...

sorry I wasn't more clear, wu is atomic .. atomic is sja as stated. Sja will oem your line of woofers if you have the green for it.. and you will need a LOT of green.

So the TC motor is expensive i take it? Does Dave from FixMySpeaker have the needed material to recone a 13W6v2 motor. Tried contacting him but didnt get him, For that to happen he must be hella busy.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.