motorized hide away license plate

no ticket for having a hide-away license plate its for show cars...they gonna ticket every show car that has one
I thought show cars were for show and transportation cars were for transportation...it is illegal in Texas to even be parked without the front plate. It is not a moving violation, it is a display of registration issue.

sup buddy. you saw my truck dont you think a front plate would look nasty. no matter what you wanna do there is always going to be haters! i dont know why i cant have the plate hidden while its parked, itll still have a rear plate. itll be out while its being driven.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif:rolleyes://content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

no ticket for having a hide-away license plate its for show cars...they gonna ticket every show car that has one

sup buddy. you saw my truck dont you think a front plate would look nasty. no matter what you wanna do there is always going to be haters! i dont know why i cant have the plate hidden while its parked, itll still have a rear plate. itll be out while its being driven.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif:rolleyes://content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif
yea would look like garbage...didnt care for the rims either but whatever you like you like, truck looked good besides that..IMO

ya im glad Michigan u dont need no front plate. what is the fine for not having one? do you just have to put it on then they drop the ticket?

no matter what you wanna do there is always going to be haters!
I really wish "hater" would run its course in the language...

i dont know why i cant have the plate hidden while its parked,
Because if that's the law where you live, it has to be. If you don't like it, take it up with the state DMV.

itll be out while its being driven.
Thereby negating any "aesthetic" benefits in the first place? What's the point, so you can point to your homeboys and say that's your $400 bumper without having a plate be in the way? Should have thought about that before installing it.

I swear, this place is just full of winners sometimes.

why do you care? to each there own if you dont agree with me or have any useful help, than get out of this thread;) this place is not full of winners just ass holes like you.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/veryhappy.gif.fec4fed33b4a1279cf10bdd45a039dae.gif

I really wish "hater" would run its course in the language...

Because if that's the law where you live, it has to be. If you don't like it, take it up with the state DMV.

Thereby negating any "aesthetic" benefits in the first place? What's the point, so you can point to your homeboys and say that's your $400 bumper without having a plate be in the way? Should have thought about that before installing it.

I swear, this place is just full of winners sometimes.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.