Southeast Region motor sport nationals- ROLL CALL

AR,AL,GA,FL,KY,LA,MS,NC,SC,TN,VA
I don't have any pics from the show, I didn't bring my camera. Oldbass I will try to be at the next clash show
Actually...The next Clash show is tomorrow in SC....I'm not going to make it to that one...However, the one after that is Saturday Oct 11th in Lithia Springs....I'm 99% sure I'll be there!

For a show that was thrown together last minute after the NOPI cancellation, they pulled it off well overall. While it was lacking in the vendors and sheer number of vehicles, it made up for it being indoors (and outdoors) with some really nice vehicles inside. It was also my first foray into Sound Quality competition on a large scale.

On Saturday I competed in the MECA SQL competition and walked away with a 2nd Place in my class MODEX. I also took home the "Phat Truck" award from MECA as well.... that one just makes me laugh.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

On Sunday I competed in IASCA SQi competition. I was involved in three different formats, two of which I was in the Rookie Class. Install, SQ (Sound Quality) which focuses on Sound AND Installation quality. And SQC (Sound Quality Challenge) 1 seat which is judged on Sound Quality only and is NOT divided into classes so you're competing against all SQ competitors.

The results from Sunday were as follows....

1st Place Rookie Install

1st Place SQi Rookie Class

1st Place SQC 1 seat All Classes

audio275.JPG

I snapped some pics of some of the other SQ rides as well as some pretty wacked vehicles at the show. Enjoy.....

audio276.JPG

audio277.JPG

audio278.JPG

audio279.JPG

audio280.JPG

audio281.JPG

audio283.JPG

audio284.JPG

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.