Not open for further replies.

tyroneshoes
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
NJ
Product Brand & Model:

Morel Ultimo SC 10" 4 ohm svc

Condition of all items:

excellent, minor scuffs on the basket and little marks that will be covered by screws when you install.

Comes in original box with all paperwork and stickers

Total Price: :

$275 shipped

Shipping Terms: :

included

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

imag0205f.jpg

imag0203zm.jpg

imag0204r.jpg

Additional info:

I have a Alpine pdx m6 or Clarion 650 watt a/b both with remote level to pair with this if interested

The same reason I sell everything. I have an issue with buying car audio (see all my other posts)

Also now running an audiomobile evo for naustalgia reasons (and it also sounds good) and had to custom fit it in my stealthbox.

This (the morel) is the best sq sub I have owned.

The same reason I sell everything. I have an issue with buying car audio (see all my other posts)
Also now running an audiomobile evo for naustalgia reasons (and it also sounds good) and had to custom fit it in my stealthbox.

This (the morel) is the best sq sub I have owned.
You like it dont you?

I wish I wasnt broke. This looks like a fun woofer.

This sub is shallow, one of the main reasons I got it, to fit in a stealth box with under 5.5" of depth.

specs here

http://www.woofersetc.com/p-9567-ultimo-sc-104-morel-10-4-ohm-sc-series-subwoofer.aspx

Power Handling: 600 WRMS

10" inich

Ohm: 4 Ohm

Transient Power 10ms: 2000W

Sensitivity: 90.5dB

Voil Coil Type: Single Voice Coil

Voice Coil Diameter: 5.1"

Mounting Depth: 5.38"

Likes sealed enclosure from .5 - .75.

My was .62 with 675 watts from the pdx m6

Trade for a pair of never used Morel MW-267 8" shallow neo mids? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...