Morel Tempo 6 Opinions - Sound Profile?

im running 2 sets of tempo 6's and they are awsome speaker, i listen to all types of music and they play all of it very well.... i think they are awsome sounding speakers for the price.

Honestly looking into getting 2 more sets.

im running 2 sets of tempo 6's and they are awsome speaker, i listen to all types of music and they play all of it very well.... i think they are awsome sounding speakers for the price.

Honestly looking into getting 2 more sets.
Oh and i like the r8 in ur av. My pops has the s5 w/ millteks and carbon intake chipped. Hauls ass

ALRIGHT i got em. Still need to sound deaden the doors but they sound really good still without it. The tweets are SO nice compared to my old JBLs. They image very well and are extremely smooth. Usually i have to equalize the tweeters down a few db's but in this case I almost feel like i could turn them up.
They also appear to be eating the 150 watts like its nothing. Honestly they seem like they coould handle quite a bit more because I dont see any stress whatsoever. I might have to return em though for a switch out because the surround appears to be coming loose in one spot. I will probably just silicone though
Sounds like 100x2 should be just enough to drive them then! I was worried, because my local guy wants to sell me some pretty $$ dynaudios that people say need a LOT of power--- I'm thinking 200x2 or something, and I am worried that my amp definitely won't hack that. Sounds like my 100x2 (to the front) is plenty though.

Thanks for the follow up.

Oh and i like the r8 in ur av. My pops has the s5 w/ millteks and carbon intake chipped. Hauls ass
haha yeah R8 is deff my favorite car, the S5 is sick as well i love pretty much all audi's lol.

oh and as for the morel's yeah i went from a loud non-SQ setup to morels.... and it was a crazy difference... the mid bass with them is even better with the "bass bommer Thingys lol" main reason i got them was to protect them from water dmg and door slamming pressure.... but they make the bass from the morels even lower and louder. best 12 bucks iv spent imo lol

haha yeah R8 is deff my favorite car, the S5 is sick as well i love pretty much all audi's lol.
oh and as for the morel's yeah i went from a loud non-SQ setup to morels.... and it was a crazy difference... the mid bass with them is even better with the "bass bommer Thingys lol" main reason i got them was to protect them from water dmg and door slamming pressure.... but they make the bass from the morels even lower and louder. best 12 bucks iv spent imo lol
Did you ever watch them move before you covered them up? The excursion is like dwamn.

I've got the Morel Dotech Ovation 6's in my Maxima. I've just finished my install. I'm powering them with a Pioneer DEH-P980BT pushing 3 Arc Audio amps. I've got one of the Arc's bridged to pushe 350w rms per side to the Morel's. I currently have all my gains at the lowest setting as I've just recently finished the install and haven't had a whole lot of time to play with the settings, but I am totally blown away by the speakers (and the amps). I would buy the Dotech Ovations again in a heartbeat and can't wait to get the gains adjusted up a little bit!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.