Morel Hybrid6, message for Zane

Participant count
  • Participant list

perdanav6

Just completed my upgrade on the front with Morel hybrid6. Thanks for the advice & tips. Just like you say it was they were smooth, effortless and full. The tweets are not too bright or harsh but still have very good clarity,vocals and clear highs.

The Helix500Q amp IMO compliments the speakers quite well. My installer initially tried to push the sound and staging as far front possible. But I pulled it back slightly as I felt more comfortable with it. With this I get better all around sound and ambience even at lower volumes.

I am also looking at improving and expanding the staging further beyond the physical limitation of the car if possible. I saw the Audio Control HPX series at my installer's shop . Will this help and worthwhile? However I have a concern of making it too artificial and loses much of its natural sound. Again your good advice is much appreciated.

Have a nice day

HU - Sony CDX-7800x

Audio Control EQX

Amp - Helix 500Q

Front - Morel Hybrid 6 comp

Rear - Kicker r6 midrange

Sub - Kicker 10" XPL

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif :) //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.