Morel Hybrid Integra 602 compare Boston SPZ60

Participant count
  • Participant list
Hello. I have a 2007 Camry Hybrid and am unable to run multiple amps with a lot of power, so I am looking at running just speakers, and no rear fill at that. So I am looking for some high quality speakers that would work well with my Alpine PDX-F6. It puts 150x4 (both 2 and 4 ohm) or I could bridge it and run 300x2. I have read multiple reviews about the SPZ set but not much about the Morel set. But I know Morel has good reviews. Any suggestions? Thanks for your time!

The speakers must be able to handle bass too since no sub! Wishful thinking?

I am willing to have inputs about other speakers too. One of the problems I will run into is he depth in my door is about 1.5-1.75 inches deep so even for "shallow-mount" speakers I will need to utilize spacers.

6.5s aren't meant to deliver any low bass, if you want that low end look into a single 8 or low power 10 and bridge the rear channels of your Alpine to the sub. This way your components would be getting good power from the front channels and you would still have a nice lowend rather than missing out on it.

I've heard good things about Morel Integra speakers, and I like the design a lot. Boston has a good reputation as well. I second the recommendation to add a subwoofer. You'll gain so much more than you would by putting extra power on small speakers.

I could design you a CDT system in a 2-way or 3-way as well. Something to think about.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.