Item(s) for Sale:

morel elates comp set 5 3 way

Item(s) Description/Condition:

brand NEW in box

Price:

$800 OBO

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

+ shipping

Brand NEW in the box still.... Need to sell ASAP.... $800 or best offer....

Will work with anyone best i can, just need to move this set, additional family medical forces a rather quick sale.. check around, these sell for upwards of $1800, im negotiable somewhat.. shipping is extra.. ships insured and sig. required for both our protection... I will consider a partial trade possibly, just let me know.. a PS3 would be of most interest to me, as my sons has went out again, and he has been through 2 of them with multiple repairs each, so not fixing again.. drop me a PM if you want to discuss, etc. thanks

morelelate51-1.jpg

morelwoofersetc.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
offers or what.. this is more than half off already!!

Only wish I had that kind of money right now! GLWS OP.
thank you sir... 2012 a tough year, still paying off medical...

decent offer would be nice..

Understood, I would deff have to low ball you, not what I want to do... Do they come with pods at all?
never been taken out of package, i believe there are pods for the tweeters, so you can surface or flush mount.

well, ive already lowballed myself... So i really doubt i would let you lowball me, lol.... im a little flexible, but im not going to bend over, know what i mean... Hell heres woofers etc. price on them.. where else can you get them as cheap as im going..

morelwoofersetc.gif

hmm, somehow my pic i originally posted disapeared, at least i think i posted one.. anyway, pic posted again of comps.

Tallc has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.

clear your pm's man

Tallc has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.

clear your pm's man
sorry about that .. cleared out now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...