SOLD Morel CDM54's..New in Box..$225 shipped.

Participant count
  • Participant list

zapjay
10+ year member

New in the box Morel CDM54 dome midrange drivers. Gonna stay two way so these gotta go. Never seen power and come with everything included when I purchased them. Pic can be seen here....

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v414/skylar112/?action=view&current=Picture049.jpg

Lot's of references available upon request. **** fine set of dome mids that are VERY rarely seen being sold by themselves. Shipment will be done via FedEx ground with insurance. A tracking # will be sent along asap after shipment. Lots of references available upon reqest. Thanks.....//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Great guy to do business with here. I can vouch these have never seen power, are BNIB other than obviously picked up to look at.

Very easy way to a hi fi 3way fronstage, these are very nice- small, and awesome off axis response.

He forgot to mention they were bought from an authorized Morelhifi (Israel) retailer;)

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.