More amps or more watts

Participant count
  • Participant list

JohnnyJak

CarAudio.com Newbie
I keep unexpectedly acquiring speakers .But not proper amps.so now I have 3 different sets of.subsamd a bunch of other speakers with a random assortment of speakers and too many amps...I was wondering what is a good setup for amps..should I run the pairs of subs off there own amps.and wa wondering about sound control on top of that..done a good job just figuring it out as I go but now that its bigger , instant to make sure it is quality sounding since it is on alot more than off.if you are interested in really helping me I would really appreciate it msg me for more component details ..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Ill check it out. I was actually on the site last week. Thanks!
Well, get Two then and try to share for peeks sake!! :poop: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Run the biggest AGM you can under the hood, the parallel runs to one of these - should be everything you need and then some...
It is Opel (Vauxhall) Astra J 2011 model, I change the HU to Kirinavi 10 inch screen. The factory speakers are Infinity and would have come with a...
That’s the little single 6.5 inch enclosure. The Savard did just as well as the RDS. These subs do well in ported or 6th orders but not as well...

About this thread

JohnnyJak

CarAudio.com Newbie
JohnnyJak
Edmonton Alberta canada
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from