Montgomery AL? Anyone?

Born in Clanton, raised in Montgomery. Military sent me to North Dakota back in 1989. I do not miss the crime or racism in Alabama.
I also don't miss the two-faced ******** I used to call friends.
Racism goes both ways here actually. You fet two faced people everywhere bro.

Racism is pretty **** bad here. I'm stationed here, originally from FL. Can't wait to get back there. Anyone know any quality installers, maybe from the forums? The local shops are pretty **** expensive

Dope man! I'm in vestavia hills and work at custom autoworks in homewood only sundown dealers around here,come by one day!

I live in around dothan which is about an hour and half away. And I noticed most people around here love kicker jl and earthquake for some reason. No decent shops I know of at all.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

Similar threads

Check out Sonic Electronix as well. They have some great deals usually and excellent Customer Service also. I like to buy my HUs /Head Units from...
was never registered on the road so no, here in maine for a vehicle of that age all you need is a bill of sale. i still have original dealer...
LOL. Some of us have Issues that another can relate too. LOL 😂 😆
Thanks everyone for the replies! Like I said in my first post I’m not wanting to be loud, I just would like to have a little extra bass.. I like...
Are you planning on upgrading the alternator and add extra batteries?

About this thread

ATC_DJ

ATC_DJ
Montgomery, AL
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
LosIsATool